STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

Chlamidya/Gonorrhea?

Hello

I am freaking out a little bit about STD's at this point in time.
I am just looking for some opinions on my situation to maybe help ease my mind.

Firstly, I was last tested for everything on December 9, all negative. I have been with the same partner for a few months now (do not always trust him when he says we're monogamous), with that same partner I had protected sex later in December but the condom broke.

I then had a fall in judgment and had protected sex with another partner (condom intact through all intercourse) but unprotected oral with a different partner about two weeks ago.

This past Saturday I had protected sex again with the first partner (condom stayed intact throughout intercourse) and unprotected oral again.

On Tuesday I went to the doctor with symptoms of a UTI and was prescribed antibiotics for that, all symptoms went away. I worry it may be an STI due to my lack of confidence that my consistent partner has been monogamous.

I am just wondering what you guys think my chances are of having contracted and STI from these encounters are?
If I got it from the first encounter when the condom broke, what are my chances of having passed it on to my other partner?
I have had chlamidya before and my symptoms to that were more of a yeast infection, but I'm sure symptoms can always show up in different ways or not at all. I am currently awaiting my test results but am clearly very anxious about it.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.