It is possible to get chlamydia from oral sex. It's not as common as gonorrhea, but it's seeming to be more common of late, but whether that's because of better testing, more awareness so more testing, or what, is unknown.
So to your questions:
My question is,
1. when will the burning urination go away, and is doxycycline good for clearing chalmydia?
It might take the full 7 days of treatment, if you are on doxy 100 mg twice a day. It's a good sign that you are seeing improvement. Make sure you are drinking lots of water, too.
2. Will chalmydia go away or i might get reinfected, from a past infection.
I'm not sure what this means? It will go away, but you can get reinfected, either from a new partner, or if you have sex/oral sex with the same person and she hasn't been treated. If you haven't notified her that she needs treatment, you should. It's the very kind thing to do.
3. Does it affect my family? Im living with my parents and sibilings, using the same bathroom and stuff. Im cautious, but Im scared to infect them.
Nope. The only way they'd get it from you is if you are having sexual contact with you.
4. After 26 days of the event, are the test results final and should i trust them at this point or do I need to retest?
The only test that isn't final is syphilis, and you need to test at 6 weeks for that. I wouldn't overly worry about that, since syphilis is uncommon in most places.
5. Should I be worried about anything else? Or what i tested for is enough? I am not aware of all the stds and how I can get them. Ive been sexually active for almost a year and a half.
No, I wouldn't worry about anything else. :)
Thank you for the reply.
I've been 7 days on doxycycline and the symptoms aren't 100% gone. I've seen some improvement, but I still have a small amount of penile discharge in the mornings and sometimes , not too often, a burning urination. Is it still normal at this point? Any ideas when the symptoms will 100% go away, and how do I know if the chlamydia is gone?
When I did the urine test, they found protein 10 mg/dl and Leucocytes 75 cells, and the chlamydia while everything else was negative. My doctor said protein and leucocytes in urine hint at that there is an infection, which is chlamydia, but I've seen somewhere here that std's do not cause protein or white blood cells in urine. is that true?