STDs / STIs Community

Clarify

I am from India. I had a sex encounter with a girl during which she forced me deep kiss her for about 10sec. During sex I had used 3 condoms.

After the kiss I have immediatly washed my mouth with water and soap. Also I have spitted like 50 times maybe more.

I couldn't find any lesions on her mouth. But inside her mouth, I dont know.

After the sex within 20-30min, I have used mouth wash(listerine) to clean my mouth and I smoked three times assuming that heat from smoke kill the germs/virus. Almost 50ml concentrated mouth wash I have used to clean my mouth. Also after 1hr I have used betadine antibotic to wash my mouth. The girl STD status don't know.

1) Is there any risk of HSV or HPV?
2) Do I need to worry about any STD's and get tested or move on?

HIV risks going through doctor's forum I understood it is zero.

Please advise and shed some light to my questions..

Your time and answers/comments are much appreciated.

1) HPV no risk, HSV yes but not without a sore
2) Move on and next time only use 1 condom.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.