Complex combination of Symptoms

Two weeks ago (Nov 4 - early morning) I had unprotected sex with a girl.
The same day in the evening I started feeling some radiating discomfort in my testicles. (mild)
The day after I felt discomfort in my lower left abdomen.
one or two days later it went up to my middle/upper right back.
By the end of the week I started feeling more discomfort (slight pain) in my left testicle and spermatic cord with a weird sensation, (maybe internal itching, slight pain) tip of the penis.

The symptoms kept alternating during the 2 weeks, all of them being sharp. The only one that I constantly felt was the pain the back, very uncomfortable.

On Friday 15th, my left testicle and spermatic cord symptoms were very clear.
Today I've been only feeling slight radiations of pain in my testicle, tip of the penis and lower abdomen.

I am not sure if this is an STD or it just happened to show up at the exact time after I had unprotected sex.
"Non of the symptoms being sharp" I MEANT... **
Symptoms don't start the next day and don't jump around.
Any recommendation?
I don't know if visiting a urologist or getting tested for every STD.
Never hurts to have STD testing after an unprotected encounter. But don't think this is related.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.