Condom broke during oral, risks?

Hi experts. Last night i received oral with a condom and it broke but im not sure if it was before or after she stopped oral. Any risks??
You should test for STD/STI's like Chlamydia, mycoplasma, herpes etc.

Risk of getting HIV - > very very low
Would it make a difference if it was an ultra thin condom?
It doesn't matter
Was my risk of getting something high?
Risk if Condom broke (oral sex):
- regular STD/STI - Herps, Chlamydia. Mycoplasma, Ureoplasma, Neisser Gonorrhea - High
- HIV, HCV, HBV - very low

Risk if Condom didn't broke (oral sex)
- regular STD/STI - Herps, Chlamydia. Mycoplasma, Ureoplasma, Neisser Gonorrhea - low/very low
- HIV, HCV, HBV - very low/very very low
I thought oral was only risk for gono syphilis and herpes?
You have lower chances of getting syphilis during oral then getting chlamydia ;)
Sorry im confused...
UPDATE. I JUST SHOWERED AND NOTICED I HAVE RED BUMPS ALL OVER THE HEAD OF MY PENIS.  COULD THIS BE AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO THE LUBRICANT???
THE ENCOUNTER WAS LITERALLY 18 HOURS AGO. is there any stds that show up this fast?????
Chlymidia is generally not passed on through oral sex as the bacteria does not do well living in the mouth.  It's usually contracted through virginal or anal sex.
Syphilis a chancer would have to be present in the mouth for you to get it.
Check regular in the next three week for an open painless sore on your penis.
Gonorehea is a risk but low
Hiv cannot be contracted through oral sex.
I once went to the gym clinic they said to me that if I had contract chlymidia it would not be through oral sex as it is such low risk. And if I had it would of been my partner who had contracted it.
Gum not gym
Any info about the red bumps on my penis head??
Probably from the condom rubber can cause this
UPDATE**
just seen my doctor and he told me that the red bumps are due to a yeast infection.
So it's going on now 2 days after the encounter and I dont know if its anxiety but I am having what feels like an itch in my penis, any ideas?

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.