Constantly changing blotchy wrinkly skin on penis head

I have had literally minute to minute changing skin on my penis head for a while, it seems when I am erect that things are completely normal. I have been tested for every STD all negative. The skin on my penis head is sensitive, it gets red and blotchy, it gets wrinkly and seemingly dry, but then a minute later it can look normal and pink/purple. I have no idea what this is please help!
It might be psoriasis or a prostate problem. I am no doctor, so be checked and seen and evaluated.
I do not think it is psoriasis, i feel like i acquired it after a night of sex in a dirty place ie frat bathroom...i used an antifungal liquid a while back and it seemed to diminish to where i didnt notice it but now its there again...like i said it is constantly changing! like literally it can look 100 percent healthy 1 minute then red and inflammed the next
Post in dermatology, this has nothing to do with a STD.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.