STDs / STIs Community

Could I have got an STD

If I had sex with a condom but did not ejaculate then the girl took off the condom and gave me an intense handjob with lots of lube without cleaning up does that out me at risk for an STD? My penis was chafed from lap dances the night before does that increase risk? Please help I am losing my mind and have never done anything like this before. I never ejaculated because I was so drunk not sure if that matters.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, you had no risk for any std from your affair
Are you sure? My wife is pregnant and I really don't want to cause anything that could hurt her or the baby.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Oops i thought it was just a handjob. If any part of your genital area out side the condom with the vaginal sex made rubbing contact with her, since you have a pregnant wife then you were exposed to herpes and syphilis and should test for these before being intimate with her.
I am still low risk right since a condom was used? How soon can I get tested?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Did any part make contact like your pubic mound area? If not then zero risk, if so and she did not have any sores then close to zero risk but still a risk.

There one good thing is that you need to test for herpes anyway since your wifes pregnant

herpes -----3 months
syphilis------6 weeks
She did not appear to have any lesions I would have been able to notice them right?  
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.