STDs / STIs Community

Could it Be a Chancre?

i have a raised bump where my penis ends and testicle sack starts. From my memory it is from when I shaved this area and as the hair grew back. Now I am wondering if it is a chancre from syphillis as I had a one night stand with a girl. I did use a condom, the condom came off, it didn't break but at some point it went into her and I didn't have it on. No telling when this happened.

The bump is at the bottom of my penis and I feel like it was there for a long time at least 5 months, but now I am second guessing myself and I am like well it wasn't there until after this happened. So I would be at like 5 weeks. My memory sucks I know...

It does 'itch' but it doesn't hurt.

If I had to to describe it, it is the same color as my skin and looks more like a small wart than anything else. It feels like if i really wanted to I could pull it off..

anything helps me here so thank you in advance
Not a chancre. Atypical location, doesn't form a bump, and chancre always clears up in a few weeks without treatment. Almost certainly no STD and not related to the sexual exposure you mention.
what does that mean "atypical location" ?

could it be from shaving that area without using a lubricant?
Chancres occur at sites of friction during sex, which probably doesn't include your groin.  I can't guess at other causes, but what you suggest might be possible.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.