STDs / STIs Community

Cunnilingus in massage parlour - STD risks

Recently I had gone to a massage parlour. I don't know what got into me , she removed the clothes and I fingered her and there was a brief episode of cunnilingus. HIV , I Believe is not a great risk. But what about other STDs like Gonorrhoea chlamydia?  our private parts might have brushed during the process (I am not sure). I had a burning sensation while urinating a couple of days after , though it was because of the drinking and dehydration , it went away as soon as i drank a lot of water. Then again, the burning sensation came back in another 4 weeks, that too after a night of a lot of drinks. That too went away in an hour as i drank a lot of water. Could these be symptoms of an STD? Please help.
I am not a Doctor, but the risk of catching a STD would go up substantially with the more intimate the activity. Its possible you may have contacted an STD from the Cunnilingus activity. I suggest going for a complete STD test, that way you will know for sure and not be worrying so much..
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.