STDs / STIs Community

Day After STD Symptoms

I'm a male in his 30's. I met a girl and received oral to genital contact. It largely consisted of licking the scrotum & sides of the penis. There was extremely brief oral contact to opening of the urethra. There may have been some saliva contact with the tip of the urethra.

12 hours later there was a slight pain and redness on the inside of the opening of the urethra. Almost 48 hours later and the redness is persisting. Hard to tell if it's getting worse or not. After urination the inflammation appears worse and some redness extends on the outside of the head of the penis. I'm a circumcised male. I don't experience any pain when urinating, but I can feel a slight tingling where there is inflammation.
See a Dr, unlikely to be a STD sounds more like irritation.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.