STDs / STIs Community

Discharge , Little irritation on urethra tip

I'm 15 and I've done a lot , but it's always been protected. Lately the tip of my penis ( where the urine comes) out of has been red a very raw with some discharge coming from it. I do frequently masturbate so does that have anything to do with it?

Please get back to me
Discharge is unusual to happen, I suggest seeing a Dr for an exam. Do you have oral sex without a condom?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.