Discord discharge but no odor. Sti?

Pale green discharge with occasional itching but no odor. Smells somewhat sour when it dries(yellow). I've always had discharge since I was around 12 years old but I never payed attention to it so idk if it's always been this color. looking at it now, it doesn't look normal. I read this could either be mild BV or severe yeast since most stis have a foul odor. Is this true? I'm scared, please please help
Discolored not discord**

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.