STDs / STIs Community

Do I have Warts or PPP?

I have some bumps on my penis I recently noticed, not sure how long they have been there. Never really payed attention until recently, now they are driving me crazy. I've seen a dermatologist and urologist and both said they aren't sure, but to let them know if it changes. Now I check every day and one of the bumps MAYBE got a little bigger, but it also could be me being paranoid. I've Googled (I know, awful idea) and compared to everything, warts, PPP, Fordyce spots, and I honestly don't know. The dermatologist said he thinks most likely PPP but the location is weird. They are on the top (where my penis rubs against my boxers, not the tip/urethral opening). I'm willing to upload pictures if someone can give me their opinion. I'm going back to the dermatologist but it's not for another 3 weeks and I'm driving myself insane. I've only ever had sex with my girlfriend but I have done some other things such as oral (with one other person) and fingering (multiple).
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi i would agree with your doc about PPP
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.