STDs / STIs Community

Do I have an STD or hemorrhoids?

I'm a 20 year old female. I am begining to think there is something wrong with my anus. I noticed three days ago that there is blood on the toilet paper when I have a bowel movement. I also felt it because there was slight discomfort when I go. I found a bump on there, it's not flat, or seperated from the anus at all. it's like a piece of my anus is swollen. I believe it popped or was bleeding much more yesterday.

Do I have some sort of disease? Have I got an STD? I've very concerned and want to know more. I am going to attatch a photo of it even though this is very embarassing. Please if you can help...
can't put a pic.
Before I can answer this thoroughly, did you have a sexual exposure or no?
yes
but I don't know if I've had it to any STD's I've only had three sex partners in my life and I know all of them. None of them have said anything about it too me
odds are this is a hemorrhoid. see your provider monday for a proper exam.  

grace
yes, that's what I was thinking also. :) Dr.s office is closed today... but I'm going to make an appointment.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.