STDs / STIs Community

Dry flaky patch of skin on penis head????

this small patch of dry, flaky, and reddish skin showed up on the head of my penis a couple of weeks ago.It hasnt gotten any worse but hasnt shown many signs of going away. Its been a year since ive last been sexually active. it doesnt hurt or itch at all. i regularly masturbate with lotion but have stopped until i figure out what this is. Could this be any std or infection? how do i take care of it? should i remain sexually inactive?
If it's been a couple of weeks, I think your physician or the school nurse  would be a better audience than the entire world.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.