Aa
A
A
A
Close
STDs / STIs Community
39.5k Members

Ear Infection? Ache?

I recently had unprotected oral sex with a male (I'm female) Now about 2-3 weeks later I feel like I have an ear infection in my right ear. Could this be a sign of something terrible? My neck on the side with the supposed ear infection is sore and mildly tender.
2 Responses
Ear infection has nothing to do with anything sexual.
I recently had unprotected sex with my fiancee.  After a week he said he had STD.  Now I have bilateral ear infection and some pain in the chest and sore throat which I can hear from very afar.  Am afraid to go to the doctor for testing. We only had sex twice.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.