Avatar universal

Epididymitis I think

My question is to find out what I have. I will see a urologist soon. Anyways my symptoms are nausea, burning when I urinate, only right testicle has bulging veins. Right side back pain. It seems like I did some online research and it seems to me that it can be Epididymitis or Epididymitis sti which is sexually transmitted.id like to know if it is in fact Epididymitis or something else. Does anyone know? I can use all the help I can. It says Epididymitis sti in men is caused by having anal sex with another man or prostate problems. I have not ever done that so wth can it be? Could it be kidney related? Or prostate related? I'm wondering why is it only in 1 testicle that the veins are bulging. does this ever go away? Help please?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.