STDs / STIs Community

Feel itching in penis head and urge to pee

After 10-12 days of masturbation, I feel hard Itching on my penis head and want to go for urine again and again. And if I do the masturbation at that time, then after 1-2 hours all gets solved.

I am not able to understand the issue and what to tell the docter. It started before 2-3 months.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, sounds like your irritating the inside tissues. Try stop masturbating for a while to see if the itching goes away.
thanks for quick reply, the itching is un-bearable and how to avoid it without masturbation. Is there any sign of STD ?
COMMUNITY LEADER
No, std cause inside urthra burning and a puss discharge. Maybe have a doc take a look for some fungal creams.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.