STDs / STIs Community

Fingering and kissing Risk of STDs brief encounter with escort

Hello Doctor,

I'm asad em 30 years old virgin and unmarried. A few days back I had a brief encounter with a prostitute, I'm worrying about risk of STD due to events that happened during the meeting

-> kissed the girl closed mouth for 1 minute
-> fingered the girl for 3 minutes

Beside these two action she told she had unprotected sex x3 times with same guy. Now, she is on some sort of medicine and also got injection by doctor as prevention.

I don't got in details, but i stopped sexual play while fingering since the vagina fluid smell was foul. I didn't lick or touch it beside my finger.

I was wearing pants at all times, she didn't grab my genital in any way,

Knowing the above details as a Doc can you tell if I'm risk for any STD?

THANK.
asad
No STD risk
I know I ant suppose to do this but Vance 2335 can you help me on my post , I trust you fully
seems that herpes could be possible, although of course that's barely an std when it's on your lips.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.