Fingering with precum on finger. STD risk?

About 2 years ago my ex fingered me and later told me that he wiped his precum with his finger and fingered me, but is not sure whether he did it with the same finger. He said he has only made out with his ex girlfriend so doesn't think he has any STDs. Could someone please tell me if it's possible to catch any STD this way, given that he fingered me with precum on his fingers? If yes, what STDs spread this way?
Taking all the facts into consideration, I'd say that no, you couldn't have gotten an std through this situation.  He had no exposure to anything previously that would result in his having an std.  He'd have to have had an std to give you one.  And fingering is pretty near no risk in itself.  And it happened two years ago.  Is there a reason why you are asking about this now?  
Hi, thank you for replying!
Not really, my anxiety has been very bad lately so I've been overthinking everything I've ever done. Thank you so much for your response though!
I totally agree - there is no risk ever from fingering, and he can't give you something he had no opportunity to get.

You're fine. :)

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.