Flesh colored rash after handjob

I went to a massage parlor and received a handjob. Immediately after going to the bathroom to shower, I noticed a raised flesh colored rash directly below the tip of my penis on the shaft. Im sure its not hiv but i was concerned about syphilis since it has been 2 weeks and has not went away.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi obviously its from the handjob or its something natural and your just noticing it now. You can get any std from a handjob and no std symptoms appear in minutes following exposure.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.