STDs / STIs Community

Flesh coloured bump/fats on penis

I have this bump/fats that is on my penis glans, just beside the meatus (left side in attached picture). I am not so sure how long its been there, never really notice until recently I look at it carefully. Its not obvious when my penis is flaccid; becomes bigger when my penis is erected. Its painless and smooth to touch, no itch or anything. I am not sexually active, previously was like 2years ago so I am ruling out its a std. I masturbated like 2-3 days/time.

I went to a GP for another problem of my penis, she gave me antibiotics curam and foban to apply. After finishing my medication and stuff, the bump is still there.

Can anyone advise what is this bump about? Should I be worry? Thanks in advance

http://i65.tinypic.com/whbfa9.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/16k9751.jpg
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, what your describing would appear natural that your just noticing now.
So it's a natural occurrence Dave? I have nth to worry about?  Do you have any term for this? Thanks
COMMUNITY LEADER
In the world of std,s topical issues are herpes and syphlis but both are open sores and very painful. Also HPV are warts. Masturbating so much maybe has caused a skin reaction.
I did not any sexual intercourse, std has to be rule. I spotted this bump like 2 weeks ago and there is no change in growth.
Anyone have any idea?
It's still here after a week, I am not sure if this is normal and leave it as it is. I tried apply steroid cream but it's not helping.
It's still there after a week. I am not sure if this is normal and if I should leave it as it is. I tried apply steroid cream but it's not helping. Any advice would be appreciated.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.