STDs / STIs Community

Fleshy bumps

I have several fleshy pink sometimes white little smooth bumps; almost like pimples, along the opening of my vagina. they don't itch or anything. They are just there. I've had them since I was 12 but I've never had sex or been fingered or anything. What can they be?
If you have never had sexual relations you should consider posting this in maybe the dermatology forum.  It wouldnt be an std if you have never had sex.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.