STDs / STIs Community

Foreskin bumps/spots?

Had small bubble like clear spots oN the top of my foreskin for almost 2 years. Couple of them are white. Anyone have any idea why these could be? There’s probably around 20 of them and worried these may be warts (although they are small and not cauliflower shaped). I have picked these before which led to a lot of bleeding and they just grew back in.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, genial warts are mos often hard raised bumps but it would be best to see a doc to confirm they are not warts as they can be spread through sex.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Agreed - could be pearly penile papules, and warts aren't likely to last this long, but you should really see your doctor to find out.
Thank you both. I am going to go to a doctor and find out. I forgot to mention that my foreskin is itchy on a daily basis, do PPP itch?
No, not usually. They usually just sit there and do nothing.

Definitely go get checked out. Let us know what happens.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.