STDs / STIs Community

Gonnorhea infection?

I'm worried sick about something I did... I havent engaged in any sexual activity for a while because I was afraid of contracting an std... 2 days ago i did mutual masturbation with a "friend" because i thought it would be safe... now im quite worried that this might lead to an infection. He said he didnt have any stds but of course its not 100% reliable. His last test is quite a while ago. Besides the mutual masturbation, he tried to give me a bj which i stopped immediately (3 seconds)... currently im stressing out and barely eat.. my worst fear is gonnorhea and i dont know what to do... how realistic is it to get an std after this encounter??  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, masturbation is zero risk for any std and the 3 second attempt would not be realistic to contract gono either. For you to get gono from receiving oral sex, your penis would need to make contact with the back of his throat and if he did have oral gono he would not be giving you oral sex as it would be too painful.
Okay :) so even if he first touched his own and then mine?
Yep, even then.

Hands never transmit STDs.

You're fine. :)
Thanks a lot :)
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.