STDs / STIs Community

Gonorrhea or Chlamydia

I'm a male of 24 years of age. So I recently had Unprotected sex and I about a month later I started getting these Chlamydia like and Gonorrhea like symptoms.  I have sex and oral sex. My question is as follows
1. If I had oral sex can I go down on another person (girl)  if I have gonorrhea or Chlamydia? (please keep in mind that I also had oral sex and might have oral gonorrhea or Chlamydia)
2. Can my saliva infect that other person if I have oral gono or oral Chlamydia if I'm giving oral to her or kissing her?
3. How long after I take my pills or the treatment will I be clear of any stds.

Thanks for your help! Peace and love

This discussion is related to Forum Disclaimer - Please Read before Posting.
1. Very very very unlikely to get oral gonorrhea from oral sex on a woman
2. See #1
3. You would need to find out if you have a STD
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.