I’m male, I received one time unprotected oral sex with a women during Apr/2016 and I never know that Oral sex will pass STD’s. I recently (in the month of Oct/2016) came to know that Oral will pass STD’s and in the mean while I had sex with my wife and it was also un protected and she was pregnant too that time. Since I came to know that Unprotected oral sex can pass on STD’s and I went for STD testing though one of the online std testing site and all the results came negative. My wife delivered the baby 35 days before and I did my testing after she delivered the baby.
I have below questions:
1. My wife does not know about it. Since all my below Listed test came negative, can I safely assume that my wife also will not have any of these STD’s.
2. I’m sexually inactive for the past 3 months and I did my testing now, is there a chance that Chlamydia & Gonorrhea bacteria would have been cured by itself since I’m sexually inactive for 3 months or these bacteria’s are always active once it enters your body until we do specific treatment.
3. I have question like, is there a chance like I’m tested Negative for Chlamydia & Gonorrhea but my wife can still be positive for these bacteria? Is there a scenario like I had this Bactria, but my Immune system fought it, but is there a chance that I would still passed it on to my wife when my Immune system was fighting against it?
4. Like the above is there a chance for other Viruses to be passed to my wife, even though I’m tested negative like my immune system worked against it and still I have passed it on to my wife
5. My baby was delivered through C-Section, is there a chance that my baby would have caught any of the infection like Chlamydia& Gonorrhea, if I would have passed it on to my wife (even though I’m tested negative).
6. If my baby would have caught any of the STD’s specifically Chlamydia & Gonorrhea (baby is 35 days old now), should my baby would have shown the systems of it by this time or these bacteria’s will be inside the new born & show no symptoms?
7. I'm worried that if these tests are conclusive after 5 months or at which month these tests can be conclusive, so that I can take it one more time?
8. I have one Chancres/Ulcer in my Lip and Tongue, not sure if it might be because of Syphilis?
9. I kind of feel the pain some times in my Testicular & Penus and worried about Chlamydia and Gonorrhoeae? I did my Urine Test for it and the results came negative?
10. I didn't take Trichomonas test, can you please let me know if Oral or Touching the Vaigina passes it, do you think I need to test for it?
11. I took the test for HSV 1 and HSV 2? can you please let me know if this is also conclusive after 5 months?
12. I took the test for HIV-1/2 4th Gen, can you please let me know if this is also conclusive after 5 months?
13. I took the test for Hepatitis A, B & C, can you please let me know if this is also conclusive after 5 months?
Please let me know, I’m having sleepless nights because of this & I lost like 15 lbs in 40 days and this is the only time I have cheated my wife and I’m feeling extremely depressed and not able to see my wife or baby’s face because of it.
Test that I took are listed below and all of them came negative
HIV-1 RNA Qualitative
HIV-1/2 4th Generation
Chlamydia trachomatis, NAA (Urine Test)
Neisseria gonorrhoeae, NAA (Urine Test)
HSV 1 IgG, Type Spec
HSV 2 IgG, Type Spec
RPR test (DX) W/Reflex Titer AND Confirmatory for Syphilis
Hepatitis A Ab, IgM
Hepatitis B Core Ab, IgM
Hepatitis C Virus Ab
Thank you for your kind help