STDs / STIs Community

HELP! Can Trich be misdiagnosed as BV

am 23 years old been with the same sexual partner for the past 4 years and recently engaged. For the past 6 months i had been experiencing  vaginal itching, discharge, pain during and after  intercourse. Every time i went to see my GYNO she would check me tell me am healthy! and every other month I was back in her office, she told me once I didn't have enough yeast to do a test but prescribed me cream. It worked for a week and symptoms came back. Over the past months i developed a new symptom of fish odor which lead me into her office and she did a pap told me I had BV. She told me my body created too much yeast gave me pills for a week. I took the pills felt great until a week later and after intercourse I felt horrible again. I decided to go to a new doctor turns out he says i have Trich.

Now during my pap in october I was negative for Trich, but my symptoms have always been the same even before him diagnosing me with trich except for fish odor I dont have that anymore, and with my other doctor i was negative. Its only  one month apart both pap tests and my Fiance swears he never cheated on me. He will be going to a doctor to get tested, i read so many threads of females being positive but their partners being negative.. Am wondering maybe am being misdiagnosed and I have Bv again and its not Trich

Tough to say, not sure if you will be able to figure this out. Sorry
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.