STDs / STIs Community

HELP!! freaking out..

Hi, I had protected oral sex and vaginal sex a week ago with a sex worker. When we were having sex I noticed she was on her period. I did not know that til then..

today i noticed under my foreskin that there is little red dots on the foreskin and there is 2 little red dots on my penis head. I AM FREAKING OUT. what stds could cause this? its not crusting up or has any cuts..

please i need some answer.. i will go to the doctor tomorrow.
Only a Dr will be able to tell you what they are, but from protected sex that is not a risk.
this morning I checked again and the red dots on the foreskin are gone. what would that indicate? and the 2 red tiny dots on my penis head are rarely visible anymore. I did have protected oral and protected vaginal sex but she was on her period..  this is freaking me out..
Irritation maybe, but not a STD
you would not think this is a STD Vance? 1 week after encounter? Iv never seen tiny red dots like 5-6  on my foreskin before..also to note after i was done there was blood all over my pelvic area.. i immediately left without showering. was freaked out
i can stop worrying about herpes? thank u
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.