STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

HELP...inside and around vagina white fleshy like NOT discharge

HELP...I just lost my virginity may 18th and my boyfriend and I had been having sex very often since then and we never used contraceptives because he had told me he had just had his 6mth check up and was clean. The last time we had sex was Sunday of last week, On thur I started feeling discomfort I thought it may have been because I had shaved on tue/wed and may have scrubbed a little to harshly also. On Fri. thats when I would feel like still weird and then sat. when I woke up I felt like an itching/ burning discomfort so I showered again scrubbing because I just could not help it. Sunday came (yesterday) like it was like really REALLY discomforting so I was watching tv last night and then when I got up to pee something told me to check things out with my mirror, I hadn't done that because I had just checked things out when I shaved but when I looked I noticed whites stuff inside and outside the opening of my vagina I thought okay maybe its an yeast infection so I proccedded to whip myself I figured it was discharge but I noticed SOME OF IT WAS NOT COMING OFF. I washed my hand and begin to feel myself then I realized it was not moving because it was skin perhaps? it felt fleshy like.. omg I have been freaking ALLLLLLLL the way out and crying all night wondering could that ******* gave me something omggg . I'm old enough to know to go to the doctors of course but wow I am scared. So far the symptoms I have experienced burning, itching, swelling and ofcourse the "white stuff" I have been having headaches lately but idk if that is a symptom or not...Has anyone else experinced anything similar if so PLEASSSSE comment and share what it came out to be like I said I'm going to the doctor on thur but I'd like to know like ayn ideas like now
Possible yeast or maybe a STD. Can't really say.
Thank you, I hope its just yeast. I have an appointment tomorrow so I will update just in case someone comes across this and finds themselves in the same predicament.
Try not to freak out. It may not be anything serious. Go to the doc, explain what's happening and try to free your mind until the results come in.
I went to the doctors today he decided to do a pap smear and also took other samples to look at. He said that I had a really high white blood cell count he wasn't quite sure what it was so he confided in an obgyn who said it could possibly be an abnormal case of a yeast infection or BV. He decided to prescribe me medication that would use for a number of things such as a YI, chlamydia and gonorrhea until my pap smear results come back so I whatever it is wouldn't go untreated. He also said it could be PID because it seemed to be coming from my uterus. I am at ease a little but I am still nerves, praying it's not and std or PID, I will know next Monday.
it just breaks my heart thinking about the affects PID has on you and the possibility of not having children so saddening.
Hi,hope the things doing ok. U should use condoms,no matter what ur partner says. Good look.
Try not to stress. Do something to occupy your mind till you know for sure. It will be okay. Use protection and stay safe
not likely you developed PID this quickly.

what medications did they put you on?

has your bf went for full std testing yet?  

what std testing did they do on you so far?

grace
Hi, I wen't back for a follow up and my doctor said he had tested me for everything. My results were not back yet as of this morning; he told me it can take up to 2 weeks when testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea since they are looking for DNA . I took one pill for a yeast infection and he had given me a shot at my previous visit. He also prescribed doxcycline hyclateI, I take my last dosage today. I feel better and everything looks okay there is still a slight discharge but no pain or anything before. All he did was ask how I was feeling and he just wanted to make sure I was not still feeling anymore abdominal pains to rule out PID. Thank you all for your comments, concerns and advice!
they called with my results I did not have an std which is great but still kinda scary because I'm wondering what do/did  I have? but they are waiting for my pap smear results to return.
So what exactly did you have?
Hey did you every find out what you had ? Bc i have all of the symptoms that you have. I mean i am still going to the doctors this wednesday but any heads up ?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.