HIV/STI Risk from Sensual Massage

Hi! A few days ago I stupidly went for a massage at an Asian Massage Parlour.
The masseuse gave me a back massage and then a body to body massage while I was lying on my back. There was about a minute of unprotected genital to genital contact (her vagina onto my penis), and then she gave me a hand-job to finish.
There was no penetration at all throughout the massage.
I did not touch her vagina at all, although I did feel her breasts.
(I should point out that I was freshly groomed, so there may have been some broken skin around my penis area).

I am really anxious and would really appreciate any help.

A) Was I at risk of acquiring HIV?
B) Was I at risk of any other STI's?
C) Do I need to get tested, and if so, when?
COMMUNITY LEADER
1. zero risk
2. low risk for herpes and syphilis genital to genital rubbing contact.
3. only if you get sores around your genital area a few weeks later or if you have a long term partner.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.