STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

Hand Rash and HIV Infection

I had multiple encounters with different CSW. I always used condoms for intercourse but not when I receive oral. Recently, I developed a cluster of small blisters at on different spots on the back of both my hands. Those blisters are initially very itchy and the itchiness goes away after a couple of days. When the blister heals, it leaves a dark spot on my hands. I understand I use condoms all the time and make no exceptions; but still worry about the possibility of being infected with HIV.

Are the cluster of blisters on my hands related to HIV or other STDs? Thank you for your attention to my question.
HIV questions post in the HIV forum.

STD's...low risk and symptom does not sound like a STD. Only possibility would be syphilis that may cause a hand rash but it shows up on plams of hands and souls of feet.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.