STDs / STIs Community

Hand job in China syphilis concern

18 days ago I received a hand job in China. After normal message, she sucked my nipples and licked a small part of my groins and then gave me a hand job without any lub, is there any std risk, I know it's impossible for hiv, but very concerned about syphilis.

I did not check her hands since I did not expect hand job at the beginning and it was really quick no more than 1 minute, after that I was totally freaked out and she left.

After checking CDC.org and asha, I found different descriptions about transmission of syphilis.

So I have a few questions here hope experts here can give me answers

1. What's the chance people have sore/chancre on their hands, and how contagious is that?

2. What's the chance people have rashes on their hands and how contagious is that?

3. What's the difference between sore and rashes or lesions?

4. How risky for the transmission of syphilis as I described above?

5. What about HSV/HPV or other stds?

Your not at any std risk from your massage. Syphilis Chancres appear in the genital area as well as the mouth and lips . For you to have gotten hpv .. She would have had to rub her genitalia vigorously and then in a matter of milliseconds rub it onto your penis , even then it's very low risk . Lastly syhphilis and Hsv are skin to skin Sti which require sex anal or vaginal or even lower risk genital to genital contact. Nothing to worry about here.
Good luck.

Randall
Thanks! I am so worried because the descriptions of syphilis transmission at CDC or asha are quite different and I am not a native speaker, really confused about sore, chancre, rash or lesion.

Thanks anyway
All the same apply for hpv
The information I have given you is from the C.D.C.
Thanks!
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.