STDs / STIs Community

HandJob with possible menstrual blood chinese massage

First at all thank you

I visit a Chinese massage a few days ago the girl look clean no rash, no skin problems or something like that
I take a shower then I put on me the massage shorts then She stalked me in bed, I Notice she have a menstrual period because I touch her and I feel she have a menses protection.
she take first the bra then I touch her **** after that she take off all the clothes including Underwear I never finger her vagina or something like that I am very confused because she was focus on the handjob all the time I scare thinking she touch her vagina then touch my penis because was little dark and she really ask me for touch her **** I was drunk and I don't rememeber clear what she did after she finish the handjob I notice higienical paper with blood on the bed then I go take a shower again I was drunk and I am Trying of rememeber if I saw blood in my penis but I don't remember good.
I remember I don't see blood but I am not sure, after 3 days I have urination feelings constantly no pain but just feel I want pee, I find sintoms and I am thinking I have gonorrhea but now 6 days after exposure and no secretions no pain and urination feeling is less but still, in the day number 3 after exposure  I take a gonorrhea swap test 2 times I put the swap 2.5 cm inside uretra they show negative I am really scare about that girl she had menstrual blood and She made me a very focused massage this let me think maybe she was infected me intentionally with HIV or something, really I cant remember if I saw blood in my penis after massage when I take a shower.
I am very worried because very strange have a urination feeling after 3 days of handjonb exposure with menstrual girl means STD
Please let me know my chances of hiv infection

PD: sorry for my bad English I am Spanish guy
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi you had zero risk for hiv or any other std from the hand job
Hello friend but now day 7 I still with urination feelings what do you think about ???
I am worried about HIV and also HCV if in the case she really touch her blood and then my penis what is the change of HIV and HCV???
its more from an injury from the hand job or from you pulling it checking for things
thank you for your answer but I don't think is a injury, I will wait for testing in a month then let you know.
I hope I have a good news because risk only handjob with possible menstrual blood in hands of the women all people here say is 0 risk I hope too.
I will wait for a month for make a std tests then let you know i hope all is same your thinkings
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.