STDs / STIs Community

Handjob/Fingering - Massage/Happy Ending

Am I at any risk of STD/STI/HIV for receiving a handjob/boob sex and myself fingering the masseuse vagina? Neither she touched herself and then touched me, nor did I touch her then myself. She also used oil/lotion during the handjob. No oral or genital-to-genital contact happened - only hand-to-genital and my genital-to-boobs.  

Immediately after she washed her hands, cleaned me off with a wet towel, and I washed my penis thoroughly with soap and water in the shower, I also urinated, and also hand sanitizer (haha probably not recommended, but wanted to be extra cautious).
Also, forgot to mention, she washed her hands prior and I inspected them. There were no visible blisters/cuts/etc. I also do not have any blisters/cuts/etc. on mine.
Hi you had zero risk
Awesome. Thanks for the quick response!
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.