STDs / STIs Community

Herpes ><

Hi, I'm a 25 year old male circumcised... got to drunk ended up having 2 minutes of unprotected sex in a chlorine pool. 2 days later ... Mind your I am a bit paranoid at this point realizing what i'v done, I notice this really small bump on the head of my penis then one more on the other side a few days later.
I use to shave down there and actually get laser hair removal there in some spots as well.... So I got a pretty decent burn from a bad laser (right after i noticed the bumps) and it's kind of gnarly, so I stopped shaving everything, plus now there's like this pimple looking thing on the shaft of my penis i think it's an ingrown hair... But the most concerning thing is this tingling/(almost burning) feeling mainly around the top of the head of my penis and mainly when i'm sitting down it comes and goes. Feels fine when I pee and seems to go away when I well release stress... It's been 16 days now.

I got an std test all paranoid 11 days after the pool for everything... it was just blood and urine, I only realized after i got the results that 11 days after is not enough time for herpes to show up in blood... So I guess i'm still quite freakin concerned, what do? I guess go to a Urologists but I have no insurance... Any idea how much a visit might run, or general opinions?
Go to a std clinic.
Unprotected sex risk
1. Gono/clamydia -10 days
2. Hiv- 4 weeks(4th gen), 6-8 weeks (3rd gen)
3. Syphilis- 4-6 weeks
4. Herpes- 3 months
5. Hepa b- ab test 3 mos.
Test at the correct time frame.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.