Herpes? Genital Warts? Testical Cancer? Hear me out

I am a 17 year old male, sexually active.
Here is my situation
Today I noticed a small flesh colored painless BB sized bump on my right testicle, near the top.
I inspected the rest on my private area and noticed a raw area on the left side of my testicle, on the bottom almost going behind. No pain at all in my genital area.

-Past Encounters-
This isn't the first time I have noticed something like this, During the summer  was the first time I seen a small BB sized bump, it was an open sore because i scratched it or something. It seemed to come out of nowhere, It eventually healed and went away, with no sign of it left. About 2 months later I noticed a bump, one like I have now. At the same time which I had an annoying itch inside my urethra. The itch was on and off for 2 days and usually only itched when i was laying down.

-Concluded Questions-
Is it something I should worry about? Is it herpes? Is it testicular cancer? Is it Genital Warts?
---
I'll post a few pictures, It may help a little more.
Please help me, Im really scared, not just for me, but my girlfriend as well.
All help is appreciated, Thank you
COMMUNITY LEADER
Please - no pics.  Read the thread called "Please read before posting" for an explanation of why.

This might be herpes, but I doubt its warts - warts don't come and go like that.

It could also be a fungal infection, like jock itch, too.

You should find out if there is an std clinic near you (google your town and std clinics) and get checked.

Aj
how does one get jock itch?
COMMUNITY LEADER
You can find a lot more info by googling it, but here's a start -  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinea_cruris

If you haven't seen your doctor and you still have symptoms, what are you waiting for?  Its time.

Aj

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.