Herpes from chafing of skin of the Penis Shaft.

Im worried about a recent encounter.

Had rough sex and the skin on the shaft on penis chafed/scratched/

Next day I visited a massage parlour. The lady at the massage parlour performed oil massage all over my body. After that she left the room for 2 minutes and came back, Then she slid her hands into my disposable underwear and held my penis and asked if I need a hand job. I said No.  Im worried if she had any Herpes/STD virus on her hands, is there a chance of the virus entering my body through the micro tears of my penis caused by rough sex the day before. And also, if the virus was indeed there on her hands would it have survived in the olive Oil that she has used for massage.

Im really worried about this incident. Please help.

Thank you.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, you cant get herpes from your what you describe.
Thanks a lot for replying.

My worry is the chafing that is there on my penis shaft. She held it for like 5 seconds. Post which she cleaned it with a towel. I read that herpes can be passed from hands & towels to skin. Don't you think the chafing would have let the virus into my body. Please answer  for one final time to put my fears to rest.

Thanks a lot in advance.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.