STDs / STIs Community

Herpes or bactrial infection?

This has been going on for a month. It feels nearly over.

-Aug. 31st I took a razor blade and scraped off two genital warts.
-The next day I felt a burning sensation on my right thigh.
-A rash developed, which felt like eczema ( I have sensitive skin, lots of eczema on body)
-Very sore groin and right testicle pain for 2-3 weeks

The rash lasted for about 3ish weeks. Moving around. It was on the shaft and scrotum of my penis.

-Four days ago my glans became inflamed and very sore, within a matter of hours a clear painful blister formed.
-the next morning the inflammation went away, but one blister remained, much reduced in size. While three other blisters became scabs/hard blood spots. These spots don't look like anything I've seen regarding herpes, except for maybe the blister? But it seemed a lot, bigger than a herpes blister. It was huge and puffy inside my glans near the urethra.

The reason for this question is that I had protected sex 10 days before the onset of my symptoms, but I most likely (guessing) gave myself an infection by stupidly cutting/scraping off genital warts. I'm driving myself insane. I'd like to go to a doctor but I am away for three months.

Thanks for any information.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi nothing what you describe suggests a herpes outbreak.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.