STDs / STIs Community

Hiv symptoms?

Hello. Im a 20 yo male. I had vaginal and oral sex with a woman I wasn't all that familiar with on Saturday Aug. 17. I used a condom when having vaginal sex but did not use one when she performed oral sex on me. The following Tuesday I started to feel nauseas. The next morning It worsened. It is now Friday Aug. 23 and I still feel nauseas along with a slightly irritated throat, and achy pain in lower back. Does this at all sound like HIV?

All responses are a appreciated.
.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, from what you describe you were not at any risk for contracting hiv but for more on this you can post in the hiv forum. Other low risks would be for herpes, syphilis, gono and chlamydia.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.