STDs / STIs Community

Hiv symptoms

What are the symtpns for HIV besides  given one.

I have tongue blister,stomach upset,sometimes diaheraa sometimes consipation.
i had headache strong which comes and also had problme going in sun. ,i thought its because of houston heat.
i was told spleen would starting hurting.i saw something behind my armpit side.its hurt there.
also my espohagus is hurting when talking food.throat hurting.

I am worried now.i have stiff neck and shoulder hurting.

is all this leading to HIV or i already had and symptons are coming now?
It's pretty plainly stated at the top of this forum that hiv questions should be asked on the hiv forum.

www.ashastd.org has info on hiv and symptoms.

have you seen a doctor yet?

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.