STDs / STIs Community

How come 'no more questions'?

How come i can't post a question here anymore? please i need your advice I am willing to pay but I cannot post on the experts forum... :(
Ups i posted this on the community, I meant to send it to the experts. Does anybody know why they don't allow more questions?
The Expert forum is closed at this time for internal review.
Oh ****, i really need advice! Do you know for how long? Thanks a lot, really!!
No time table given...so not anytime soon. Either post here or see a Dr in real life.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.