Aa
A
A
A
Close
STDs / STIs Community
39.4k Members

I Have a pimple on my penis, could it be an STD?

Ok, so a couple of days ago i noticed a red pimple like thing in penis shaft. Since then it had become a little bit bigger, but yesterday i applied the cream i use for my face pimples, today it kinda got smaller and softer but it now has something black inside of it, i assume it might be blood or an ingrown hair?
My last sexual relationship was almost a year ago and i never got symptoms for an STD.
Before the bump grew i masturbated a lot, maybe like once or twice a day for two or three weeks.
I shave my penis from time to time, but i use a shaving machine.
Can someone please give me their opinion on this? i'm kinda freaked out.
1 Responses
1622896 tn?1562364967
Hi if you not had intercourse for a year rule std out , could be what you have said or you been to rough with yourself , take care ,
1 Comments
Thanks, yesterday i was taking a shower and it kind of opened itself a little bit so i popped it, now it's way smaller and it's disappearing. It popped like an ingrown hair, except it had no hair inside of it.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.