STDs / STIs Community

I feel alone and scared

So i went out with some friends one night and got real drunk and blacked out i had no idea what happened. Anyway they left me with one of there friends that lives close by the bar there that i knew as well because i was feeling sick. So the only thing i remember was waking up to him giving me oral and didn't realize it was him. I was so drunk still i snapped and i quickly got up falling on stuff trying to gain couscous and grabbed my stuff and left.

So I have no idea really how long he did it for. I was so mad at myself to getting that drunk. Or that a guy did this to me.  I'm not even gay or knew he was gay. Anyway what's worse is I have a fiancé that's pregnant pregnant and so happily in love with her this really breaks my heart. And now  l feel like I cheated and don't know how to react with what happen.

So after the night i started to feel my penis head burning and sometimes my genital and sometimes my anus i got tested a week after for a full std sti panel. They took my blood and urine test and came back negative. No discharge or pain when peeing and my doc said my penis looked fine. I know a week is not enough but I'm going back for another test soon. My pain comes and goes I start feeling like pain all around my genitals and sometimes feel like blue balls and or one ball in general. But than it all goes away. I feel it could be my anxiety making it worse but i don't know.

I'm still worried to death because I have the same pains on my penis head and sometimes genital and anus. I'm so scared and terrified my anxiety is going of the walls because of what happen. I want to get tested again and make sure. I don't want to infect my fiancé and baby I feel like my life is over.
Please help
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, really nothing to be overly concerned about. The bigger risk would be herpes if he had a lip sore at the time, but most with an active herpes lip sore would not be giving someone oral sex as would be to painful.
I think it would be best to abstain from unprotected sex with your pregnant girl untill test results come back. Test in 3 month for conclusive.
Thank you so much for the reply. I will do!
any idea why I have this pain still lingering?
thank you
COMMUNITY LEADER
Could be anxiety related, or maybe your causing it by constant checking or even an injury for the act itself.
Thats what i feel it could be. So much reading on the forums sometimes i feel like i have the same pains and end up feeing em. I know 3 months is the most well known time but can anything be detected with in a week exposure?
COMMUNITY LEADER
8 weeks would be a good indicator
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.