I had Unprotected oral sex

3 weeks ago I had Unprotected oral sex with sex worker I tested for her 2 weeks after exposure syphilis and hiv and result is negative and j tested syphilis negative after 2 weeks from exposure.. Should I test again or it is conclusive?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Your test are not accurate. Oral sex exposes you to gonorrhea, syphilis and herpes. You should test as follows:

-3 weeks after the encounter, for gonorrhea.
-6 weeks after the exposure, for syphilis.
-3 months after the exposure, for herpes.

Don't really worry about HIV, as the risk through oral sex is negligible if you gave it and zero if you received.

All the best.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.