STDs / STIs Community

I need help please

Ok, this is a bit of a weird question but, well here it goes. My sister's friend was here, her and my sister went swimming and came back. She called for me and asked me to use her swimsuit bikini to use it to masterbate with, it was a weird question so I said I'll think about it, me being a teenager didn't refuse later on of course... Yea I know, this is a completely messed up scenario but I'm a teen and I had urges. It was 5-6 hours after they had went and came back. Any whom I masturbated in near the vagina area but more towards the buttocks area of the bikini. I ejaculated into my toilet and I feel that I may be at risk for an STD or STI. Any help on this issue it's been about 4 days, no noticeable symptoms so far. I am not sure whether she has an STD or not but I really need your help because she for a fact is sexually active, however I am not and I am a bit panicked over the matter. Please let me know if there is any other info I can provide I understand if no one wants to help because I feel guilty for the act and honestly I was completely confused on why the offer was made it was so random. I am pretty sure she is clean and I know she didn't do it to give me and STD or STI I don't know I am so confused I am a teen and ignorant please help me :(
How old is she? How old are you?
So she just wanted you to use them to masterbate? She didn't want to watch or anything?

STD's have that name for a reason, you had no risk.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.