STDs / STIs Community

IGG positive means what

Hello

Dear. Doctors

I'm Sex with my partner once unprotected and since that time i am getting hiv symptoms like fever, groin swelling, muscle pain and joints too and headache  and red rash on my chest one circle thing and i got a weird pimple on my stomach and fatigue and pain on my throat ; and about my partner i am not sure if she is hiv negative but she keep on saying that so due to that i made a x ray and cbc and viral marker or screening for Hbs something and VDRL and HIV rapid test and all came out negative after 6-8 weeks from having sex so is it accurate enough or i need to get tested again, and i read alot about false negative and that is stressing me , i might go mental please i need your help since all the symptoms i have mentioned i 'm having them till now  
and thank you

I just got my another test report which i have done of Chlamidia Anitibodies  >> and the results  was Igg 10.0 and Igm 2.8 i just got a call from the lab >>>> they told Igm is negative and igg is positive so what does those mean that i have hiv or what !! i am so scared please answer me dr. teak or vance if it takes i will go now and make a blood test i am dying :(
help plz

what does it mean do i have hiv :((plz help
Why did the doctors give you antibiotics exactly?
If you had no bacterial infections, then antibiotics seem... premature.
I can understand using them preemptively for say Syphilis and some other STD's, but for this... ?

At any rate, the best I can recommend is that you do tests for Gonorrhea, Trichomoniasis, UreaPlasma and MycoPlasma - and if those tests show that nothing is wrong, then you will have to work with your doctors to ascertain potential causes (and I would also not accept any further medication just in case until the real cause is ascertained).

Since you already did the Syphilis tests which were negative, then I don't think you have to worry about that (if the tests were done about 6 weeks after sex).

COMMUNITY LEADER
Testing for HIV would be conclusive at 3 months.
but what does it mean igg positive :(
COMMUNITY LEADER
Was the chlamydia a blood test? Is so its not reliable as only shows that you have antibodies and could be from a past infection. Only a urine or a swab would be the correct test for current infection.
Ya the chlamydia test was a blood test, ... OMG now i am so worried
one thing i understand that chlamydia is used for detection of antibodies or something but could it be HIV that's my question !
i was negative after 75 days excatly
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.