STDs / STIs Community

I'm afraid that sex, I hope you help me

Hello, doctor. Around 19 March 2016 23:00 I find a sex worker behavior occurs as follows: a bath standing together, failing to wear a condom to help me masturbate, then help me anilingus. Before occur beforehand, the sex workers told me she had bleeding gums to eat, and then I asked her to help me lick you have not put on a condom anal, her answer is wearing, then asked me, did not wear a condom How to do it? After what happened, I went back home, take toilet paper to wipe his anus, did not see the blood, I did not like the symptoms of hemorrhoids. Will the doctor, in the case of such behavior, I or the possibility of other sexually transmitted diseases, HIV infections are not so big? I am very scared, please help me. I come from China, my English is not very good, I am sorry. You might think it looks difficult, but you are kindly requested to carefully read, thank you very much.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, your affair was zero risk for any disease including HIV.
The after sex, I got home. Paper wipe my anus, I did not see blood. I do not have hemorrhoids.
I believe your answer, but can you tell me, where professional doctors or professors online to answer such questions, thank you very much!
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.