Im lost....somebody help

Hope somebody can help me, i'm a 29 years old male. and got very drunk one night 6 months ago and had unprotected anal (giving/receiving and unprotected oral sex (giving receiving) with a transvestite... there wasn't much penetration and no ejaculation.
The very next morning after horrifyingly realizing what i had done i had this pain in the top of my penis, in the space of 1 week i could feel this pain move slowly up my penis and into my body.
That's when all my stomach problems started,
i got diarrhea which was bad at the start but lasted at least 2 months on and off. i went straight to the doctors(after 1 week exposure) my urine sample showed that i had an infection they did the full std test( negative obviously) and gave me tabs for possible chlamydia/gonorrhea. other symptoms after 1-2 weeks post exposure were feeling off balance, fuzzy vision, lack of coordination, heavy head, fine shakes in hands. i was also urinating like every 20 minutes for about 4 weeks(clear urine) accompanied by a stinging pain, my glands in my throat were also swollen after about 3 weeks.
i had another full std test done after 6 weeks also negative. I had a test done after 14 weeks also negative. i haven't lost any weight, but i have lost fat in my face... my eyes and cheeks a very sunken and i don't look good at all, also lost meat on my arms and legs even though i try to work out. my stomach is the main problem, i have chronic bloating and constant stomach noises and slight fatigue. the doctors have done every blood and stool test and they don't know whats going on!! i have been so stressed out for the past 6 months and have been having dark thoughts, this has ruined my life, and i don't know what to do. Is there other diseases you can get from unprotected anal sex that's not been tested for?? that encounter i had has totally destroyed my gut.
or do i need another test?

Any advice would be much appreciated thanks
Your STD tests are good, have you tested for HIV?
yes hiv test was icluded in all std tests
What medicines did they give you?
They gave me 4 tablets to swallow and a shot in the butt
I did ask the doc would those meds have affected my stomach and he said not usually but it would have been brief had it had
anybody got a clue ??
Clue for what?
of whats going on with my gut??..
Nothing related to a STD.
its directly related to the sexual encounter i had.
No it is not
i got some sort of infection from that encounter, not a stomach bug not a stomach virus, i got something from the encounter. i know my own body. i dont care what the test says this all started from that encounter.
Could be mental, all that stress from the incident. It is amazing what the brain can do.
I would say your feeling stressed from your encounter.  I just a recent exposure due to my own stupidity.  I'm being treated for a possible STD with antibiotics and my blood pressure is really high.  Partly because of the infection/treatment and also because of my own anxiety.  It's been a pretty horrible experience.  So if your understand a lot stress your stomach is going to suffer.  You get another panel of STD testing done but I'm sure it will come up negative.    
It was a very traumatic experience that lasted for 3 months. So yeah maybe i could have damaged my gut with all the stress.
I'm gonna go to a std clinic for a consultation tomorrow, and ask them what they think might be wrong, iv'e read people getting sick from these encounters but testing negative. i mean they just test for the main std's, but i know there is a lot more bacterial infection you can get from anal sex.
...

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.