STDs / STIs Community

I'm really scared, please help?

Hello doctors,
I'm a 18 year old bisexual male and 3 weeks ago I did the stupidest thing ever, I agreed to have unprotected anal sex with an older guy.
It's like this, he pulled out after a minute because I told him to, I don't know if there was precum and he DEFINITELY did NOT ejaculate, I didn't bleed and I washed myself after a few hours. What are the chances of me contracting an STD if he did leek precum? What kind of STD is it possible to contract from such an encounter? Can it be cured?
I would be really happy if you answered!
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, unprotected anal sex is a risk for all std,s including HIV. If your going to have any other relationships going forward the n get tested for their protection.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.